Buddy Doo's Adventure-Roo's Review Policy
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
- Upon Buddy Doo's Adventure Roo's review of your product(s), the review will be posted on this blog with pictures, video (through YouTube) if requested, and links back to your main page as well as the product(s) being reviewed's page. The review will be promoted/advertised on Facebook and Twitter; the review may also be promoted/advertised on 'giveaway linky lists'.
- The product being reviewed will need to be in a full size in order to thoroughly be reviewed and will become the property of Buddy Doo's Adventure-Roos. No items will be returned. Samples are not allowed and the review product needs to be of $40 minimum value.
- Products provided for review must be provided by the business and shipped to Buddy Doo's Adventure-Roos at the product supplier’s cost.
- Once the review is posted, a link to the review will be provided to you.
- Reviews will be published 2-6 weeks after product is received. Occasionally, an event may take place on the blog. If you would like to be reviewed for the event and/or have it published on an alternative date, notice beforehand will need to be provided.
- Discounts and/or sales you would like to provide in conjunction with a review are free.
- All products reviewed must be family-friendly.
- If the terms above are not met, Buddy Doo's Adventure-Roos reserves the right to not publish the review.
Giveaways are notorious for raising awareness of a brand and increasing traffic to its website and/or social network outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. They are a recommended source of improving business.
- All Buddy Doo's Adventure-Roos giveaways are available for the United States unless specifically requested otherwise by the business.
- If a giveaway is sponsored with Buddy Doo's Adventure-Roos, it will be held for approximately two weeks to three weeks.
- After the giveaway has ended and the winner confirmed and verified, the winner’s information will be provided to the business, and the business will be responsible for providing and shipping of the prize.
- The giveaway winner will be selected via Rafflecopter (primarily) or Giveaway Tools that uses random.org.
- In most giveaways, I will request that readers select a favorite item or something they learned from your site, increasing traffic to your webpage.
- An optional entry can be can asked for the reader to like your Facebook page, follow on Twitter, follow/"Pin It" on Pinterest, favorite store on Etsy, and subscribe by email to your newsletter, etc.
- Purchases for bonus entries violate FTC regulations and will not be allowed.
- A giveaway will be advertised on other giveaway forums, "linky lists" and websites to further the business’ exposure.
As a wife, mother, and friend, I aim to find the best products available and share them with my readers. Every person is different, and what works for me, my family, or my lifestyle may not work for you. My goal is to provide truthful and practical reviews of products to encourage my readers to feel knowledgeable with their future purchases.
If you would like for me to review your product, please contact me at:
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.