When we were pregnant, it seemed all we thought about was baby: baby clothes, baby gear, baby registries, baby showers, what baby needed, etc. Then, once baby was here, we held our breaths and freaked out every time he went down for his nap or for bed. SIDS is something that albeit rare, is pretty high up there on every new parent's worried list. It seems like there's always new things being recalled that were once considered 'safe' when it came to infant sleep, so we've put our trust in Halo's hands and have slept a little easier. In fact, Halo's sleep sack swaddle was the very first our little Buddy Doo snuggled up in!
And now, they've gone a step further. Introducing the neatest product you will probably see this year in the baby/sleep world. Seriously, it'll blow your new-mommy mind. Let us introduce you to the new Halo Bassinest:
The Bassinest by Halo is perfect for any new parent, including those recovering from c-sections!
- It rotates 360 degrees
- Adjusts to fit the height of your bed
- Keeps baby close to mommy and daddy, while maintaining a safe sleep environment
- Swivels out of your way for easy in or out of the bed
- My personal favorite: you don't have to get out of the bed to tend to the baby! The sides can be lowered for easier night-time feedings and comforting
- There is a convenient soothing center with a nursing timer, night light and soothing sounds, as well as a generous storage compartment on the side of the bassinet.
- The sides of the Bassinest are mesh for ventilation so you can always see your baby, even while lying down. This also ensures maximum air flow into the bassinet.
The Bassinest will be available in a GORGEOUS soft, white and gray damask print in mid-July to early August 2014 for $229. Quantities are very limited, so don't hestitate to grab one if this is something you see yourself wanting!
WIN IT: One lucky reader will win a Halo cotton Sleepsack or Sleepswaddle! Open to US citizens 18 years of age or older. Contest begins 6/13/14 and ends 11:00PM CST on 6/20/14. Only one entrant per household. Void where prohibited.